You can find plenty of self-publishing “assembly lines” that churn out thousands of look-alike books, using template covers and template layouts.
Just copy-paste your title and Word file and presto!—instant book.
Those authors get excited when they get their book back…until they see that their next-door-neighbor’s book looks almost exactly like theirs.
Your book deserves better.
That’s why IngramSpark asked 1106 Design to be a recommended provider of author-publisher services. They know our reputation for producing high-quality, custom book designs at commercial prices.
We know authors want real books—not just another “me too” book like the thousands already out there.
Authors are serious about their book. They want their masterpiece to stand out from the crowd. They want something that their readers actually want to read—something that stands out in the marketplace.
That’s why we’re offering a one-stop, all-in, comprehensive publishing package for author-publishers just like you:
- 3 Custom Cover Designs! We research your book’s specific genre, then create 3 unique versions—no templates here!—for you to choose from. Then our design team works with you to go through however many rounds of designs it takes until you’re 100% satisfied.
- 2 Custom Layout Designs! Every book has its own voice, and the print layout needs to reflect that. That’s why template layouts don’t work—they can’t capture the author’s voice like a custom layout does. Again, we work with you through however many design iterations it takes until you’re 100% satisfied.
- Complete Book Layout! We don’t just provide a custom design—we design every single page of your book to make sure it is flawless. From tables to images to side quotes (and whatever else your book has), our artists make sure it looks like art.
- A Full Edit by a Professional Editor! Aren’t sure if your writing skills are quite what they should be? Rest easy, knowing that a professional editor will go over every word of your book to make sure it’s clean, crisp, and clear.
- Proofreader Review! As the final step in the quality control process, we have a separate professional proofreader pore over your completed book to catch the typos that almost got away.
- Kindle and ePub Formatting! Did you know that different e-readers require special formatting? That’s why some ebooks look so unprofessional on your screen: the author didn’t know how to do it. Lucky for you, we at 1106 do it for you.
- Your Own Proof Copy! After going through all that work, we’ll send you a proof of your book so you’ll see exactly what your reader will see.
But most importantly…
- Your Very Own Publishing Professional!
That’s right—at 1106, we assign you your very own publishing professional who will take your calls, answer your questions, and work with you at every step. You’ll work with people who fell in love with books a long time ago, not a telemarketer working from a script. You don’t have to worry about getting lost or something slipping through the cracks—we keep track of all the details for you.
We’ll hold your hand every step of the way!
What does this comprehensive publishing package cost?
To engage our editorial and design team to turn your words into a work of art, we’re offering this one-stop, all-in, comprehensive publishing package for author-publishers for standard books as large as 50,000 words at the incredible price of just $4,800!
Is it worth it? See for yourself!
Is your book 50,000 words or less with a black and white interior? Will it include 20 or fewer images or tables? Then click on the button above to get started!
Is your book longer than 50,000 words? More complex? Have a different project altogether in mind? Let us know and we’ll create a custom quote just for you!
Are you a little overwhelmed? We’d love to make it easy! Click here to fill out our contact form to speak with us. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way!