Comprehensive Book Marketing Services
On this page, you’ll find 1106 Design’s book marketing services. We’ll help you with marketing analysis and positioning, and creating and implementing a book launch blitz. Our author coach can guide you as you market your book.
Market Analysis & Positioning Bundle
A comprehensive survey of competitive titles on the market, including:
- book cover designs
- title and subtitle review and recommendations
- copywriting of back cover/Amazon text
- suggested Amazon categories and keywords
- target audience identification
- retail pricing suggestion.
Cost: $1,295 US
3:3:3 Book Launch Plan
An effective book launch means a coordinated blitz of audiences across digital platforms, all within a short window of time to maximize impact. Much like a rocket launch, timing is everything and the details are endless!
Take the guesswork and stress out of your book launch with the 3:3:3 Book Launch Plan, prepared especially for you by our book marketing expert. With the 3:3:3 Book Launch Plan, you’ll receive a step-by-step guide on how to promote your book and get discovered by:
- Identifying 3 audiences
- Strategizing 3 rounds of contact with each audience
- Crafting 3 messages for each round of contact, tailored to each audience.
With the 3:3:3 Book Launch Plan, you’ll also receive the following invaluable tools (described below):
- A membership in Book2Look: Create a Biblet, a comprehensive digital presentation for your book to share with a global audience
- A custom social media target list
AND, you’ll get email support from our book marketing specialist.
Introductory Price: $1,295 US
Make it easy to find and share your book with a Book2Look Biblet, the global online book marketing innovation for title discovery and sharing that’s received 100 million+ views.
With the 3:3:3 Book Launch Plan, you’ll receive a personal username and password for 24/7 access to the easy-to-use Book2Look platform. You’ll place all of your promotional links and samples into one shareable Biblet, ready to send out to bloggers, librarians, indie bookstores and more!
In your Biblet, you can include:
- Collateral media: video trailers, audiobook samples, chapter samples, book cover image
- All formats of your book (hardcover, paperback, eBook, Kindle and audiobook)
- Unlimited reviews
- Unlimited shop links (Kindle, B&N, IndieReader, Kobo, author website/blog, etc.)
- Publisher logo, author information, metadata, ISBNs, keyword tags
You’ll also get:
- A beautiful widget and handy URL for easy sharing via email and social media, embedding on blogs and website
- Built-in performance measurement via a quick-glance dashboard and in-depth reports
- No ongoing fees
- 100% royalties to the author
For Biblet examples, go to www.book2look.com. Click BOOK WALL, and start thinking of the possibilities!
Custom social media target list for your book
Share your Biblet and more with the right people on social media! With the 3:3:3 Book Launch Plan, you’ll receive a list of pages and groups on social media with a total reach of approximately 1 million followers. Network and build relationships with readers, reviewers, bookstores, libraries and more on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Goodreads (as applicable), and increase your reach with recommended hashtags and SEO keywords for your website.
8-Week Author Marketing Coaching
Give your book the best possible start with this eight-week program. Price includes eight, one-hour Zoom video chats and email availability between coaching sessions.
Our book marketing expert will:
- Evaluate your current book marketing efforts
- Assist with set-up of social media channels
- Help set up resources for curating, creating, scheduling and analyzing content
- Discuss trends, tips, and tricks to help your posts gain traction
- Introduction to pay-per-click advertising
- Discuss holiday and year-end sales strategies
Cost: $1,200 US