Prices listed below are in US dollars.
People buy from companies they trust. A professional corporate identity builds on the credibility established by your book cover and helps your business to be recognized as a serious publishing company. Conversely, a homemade or poorly-designed logo (or the absence of a logo) sends the message that your company is new, small, and possibly risky to do business with.
Our logos are unique designs, created exclusively for your company. We do not use templates that were sold to hundreds of other clients, which may not include the transfer of rights to you. Designed specifically with book publishing in mind, your logo will be legible in any size and on any background, and will work well on the most common business materials, from banners, to business cards, to book spines.
Logo design includes:
- Six to twelve logo concepts
- Up to two hours of revisions to one of these concepts
- Additional concepts, if required, are $50 each
- Design of four stationery items in Adobe InDesign, ready for commercial printing
- Conversion to common file formats
Postcard or Bookmark Design
Postcards and bookmarks are low-cost ways of bringing your book to the attention of buyers, retailers and librarians.
Price includes front and back design and one round of revisions for either item. (For both items, double the price.) Printing is not included.
Poster, Banner or Sell Sheet Design
Get the word out about your book! We will design a one-sided poster, banner or sell sheet for direct mail or point-of-purchase events. One round of revisions is included in the price.
Book Promotion Press Kit Design
Designed to help the media promote your book, press kits typically include a press release, testimonials, interview questions (with answers), and an author biography.
Press kit design includes:
- Design of four pages
- One round of revisions
- Copywriting available on request for an additional fee.
Ready for Media Disk
You’ll be prepared to respond at a moment’s notice when the media asks about your book or you want to build a website. When your book is complete, we’ll send the following items to you:
- InDesign files of cover and text (Mac only)
- PDF files of cover and text
- Author photo (Four versions: high and low res, black and white and color)
- Front cover (Four versions: high and low res, black and white and color)
- Corrected text saved as a Word file.