Audiobooks are the fastest-growing segment in publishing, with audiobook sales exceeding eBook sales in 2019. No longer restricted to listening in the car, people are tuning in to audiobooks on their phones, smart speakers, tablets and other devices.
Don’t miss out on increased book sales. 1106 Design offers complete project management so that you can easily provide an audiobook edition to your readers.
Audiobook Narration with a Professional Narrator (includes post-production)
What you get:
- Project management
- Narrator (Your choice of narrator. We will provide custom demos from a page in your book. You will get 10-20 options or more if needed for a voice that fits your desired style and performance.)
- Voice over for opening and closing credits (if needed)
- 2 rounds of corrections
- File formatting
- Cover adjustment for audiobook (if 1106 Design has designed your cover)
- Uploading to a distributor, ie, Amazon/Audible, iTunes
- Write music in-between chapters
- Custom music scoring throughout audiobook
Sorry, we cannot help if you want to narrate your own audiobook. Self-narration can be as expensive as hiring a professional narrator when studio rental, sound engineer fees, and post-production editing fees are factored in. And, unless you’re a trained voice actor, the final product will not be as good. Our advice, give your listeners the experience they expect and deserved and hire a pro.